1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Only legal U.S. residents 16 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in The Church Marquee Contest. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of the Station, Outlaws and Legends, TMI Inc. or Mark Powell (later mentioned as promotion affiliates) and its subsidiaries and affiliates, participating sponsors and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
4. The contest will begin on November 18, 2016 and will run through December 31st, 2016.
5. Visit the Station’s website and or Facebook page to enter your Church Marquee picture. One entry per person, per household, per email address. All entries must be received by midnight on December 31, 2016.
6. On January 2nd, 2017, one (1) entrant will be selected from all eligible entries as potential grand prize winner. If it is determined that the candidate is not eligible to receive the grand prize, in the Station’s sole judgment and discretion, another candidate will be randomly selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by and at the Station’s sole discretion.
7. One Prize winner will be selected per station. The prize will consist of two tickets to see Mark Powell perform “Church Marquee live at Outlaws and Legends, March 31st, 2017. One (1) grand prize will be awarded. The grand prize is a free live performance by Mark Powell to benefit the Church that the winning “Church Marquee Picture” is entered for. All expenses and fees associated with the prizes not expressly included in the foregoing prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. Odds of winning depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received and listeners participating at any given time.
9. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize. The Station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof as described herein.
11. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize.
12. All entrants and winners agree that all promotion affiliates shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the acceptance, use, or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
13. All entries gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of the promotion affiliates. The promotion affiliates are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website users, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to websites.
14. All entrants and winners agree to give the promotion affiliates and its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and winner’s voice, recorded or live, for any reason the promotion affiliates deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners release, discharge, and agree to hold the promotion affiliates harmless from any and all claims they may have against the promotion affiliates in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winners’ name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winners’ voices, recorded or live. All winners further acknowledge that any photographs of such winners used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all winners assign all such ownership rights to all promotion affiliates.
16. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. All decisions will be made by the Promotion affiliates are final. The promotion affiliates may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
17. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the contest and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation or carrying out of the contest or any participant’s failure to win the contest or receive the prize, and to release promotion affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and all contest sponsors from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the contest, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.